Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aunt's birthday/JJC's talentime.

So yesterday, after my Chinese Paper 2, I headed home then had lunch w Mummy @ Crystal Jade then went to Aunt's place. Had a really nice chat w Aunt & apparently, she's working part-time as a school bus auntie now. XD Hahaha, but she has to wake up at 5+ in the morning & she only earns 250$ a month. :/ She seemed really touched after reading my card though, despite my broken chinese. & she really damn cute la, she was like "what word is this?"   "uhm, thats a smiley face.." HAHAHA she really seem like some caveman/woman. Okay actually she isn't my Aunt, we're not related or anything but she's just my babysitter when i was young. She took care of me when i was a few months old till around i was in primary school? & i still visit her when i'm free. I feel really sorry for her la, she said she didn't even get a birthday call/message from her own son & she still has to do housework on her birthday. Haiz. ~



After that, went to meet Jane & Yilin at Dhoby Ghaut for dinner + buying of gifts for Alton/Johnson! So I went to this brownie shop at Dhoby Ghaut Xchange which provides customisation for brownies &  decided to get one for Alton. I only had to wait for about 5-10 minutes for them to complete the brownie & guess what. I kinda bumped into someone when we were on our way for dinner at Plaza Sing & the words kinda smudged and i rushed back to the shop and asked the person to make another one exactly like it. Then when i went back to Plaza Sing to meet the others, they had already finished their dinner & so i accompanied them to shop for their present for Johnson. Met Joalina at the mrt after that & it was already 630 & Jane said we had to be at RP by 7 to collect the tickets from Carmen. We took the mrt to Yio Chu Kang then cabbed to RP. Ok, so we were late by like half an hour but at least we made it in time for the show hehe. & i was so afraid that we can't collect the tickets if we're late!!

Pictures of JJC's Talentime! The students were really talented!! & CJ Crew came as guest performers but didn't manage to take pictures of them while they were performing cuz we were too busy screaming & cheering for 'em. XD



                                              Pictures we took during the interval. ^^


 Ohya!! & when the interval was about to end, cuz we placed some of our stuffs at the ledge infront of us & Joalina was asking us to be careful & not to drop our things to level 1 when we're spazzing over CJ's performance later but in the end she dropped her hairband & it flew all the way downstairs & hit on a guy's head. Hahaha the guy looked up & gave the 'what the hell' face. Hahaha okay i think most of 'em didn't see what happened. Only i saw and i was laughing till i nearly cried. & Joalina was really embarrassed & kept hiding her face. XD OMG JOALINA YOU'RE DAMN EPIC I SWEAR. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.


                                         After the performance, while waiting for CJ Crew!



With OvD! :D
Alton, Nigel, Choonrui, Kenong & Johnson. ^^ ♡



Credits to Joalina! Hehehe.


Thank you for posting this on Instagram!! I kinda spazzed when I saw this & I hope you liked it! :D


Anyway, I hope Alton will feel better soon & I feel so sad for him. ;-(
STAY STRONG ALMIGHTY ALTON, ALMIGH-Ts LOVE YOUUU!!!!! ♥♥ ^~^

No comments:

Post a Comment