Thursday, May 3, 2012

MYE

HEYYYYY. So today i sat for my chinese paper 2, it was really badly done. Haiz, the hall was so cold that my nails kinda turned purple. :'( But whatever, its already over anyway. By the way forgot to mention that HuiLi was really sleepy when i met her at the busstop in the morning and she asked if she could hold on to me & i was like okay & she was sort of  'sleepwalking' to school LOL. & when i asked her what time she slept yesterday, she said 1130. Hahaha apparently, that's her defintion of late. & after our chinese paper, Crystal & I accompanied HuiLi to revise for her amaths at the library. She was really stressed out and she wanted to pass so badly and i felt really helpless cause i can't help her in anyway as i don't take this subject. .___. Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken at the library! I SWEAR IT WAS SO GOD DAMN COLDDD!!!! ><


A little cartoon huili & i drew. X)
Black ink - HuiLi
Pink ink - Me

       

Crystal & I wished HuiLi good luck for her paper right before she entered the hall & we headed to Marine Parade for mac breakfast! Luckily we made it in time before it ended. Hahaha, first time trying the Egg Muffin, it was really niceeeeeee!! And Crystal usually don't eat egg yolks but she said that the only egg yolk she'll ever eat is the one from mac~ Hahaha egg yolks are nice okay!!! I like. X)


Went to Marine Parade Library to study for an hour or so after that. I swear maths is killing my brain cells. Not confident of passing tmrw's paper 2 at all. T-T ~


 
I know this is random but, this pimple cream is really effective!! I just applied it on my pimple for a few minutes and its already about to burst!! (which is a good thing, right?)


Anyway, big thanks to Jane for helping us email CJ for the tickets cause we were too afraid to!! Can't wait for tmrw!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohyeah, and tmrw will be my aunt's birthday. Will be heading down to her house to celebrate for awhile before going for CJ's event!! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment