Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back to blogging!

Helloooo! I've decided to start blogging again cause i really need a place where i can express my feelings and i don't wanna tweet about it all the time cause i think i'm spamming most of your timelines hahaha. Hmm, so now, it seems like everyone are having their MYEs & everyone seem so stressed out. Don't stress yourself too much okay! It isn't good for your health plus don't burn midnight oil!! *hint hint* ;) I don't think its worth it cause you won't be able to remember much anyway and you won't have sufficient energy for your paper the next day. I haven't been mugging alot for MYE cause i don't know why i just lack that motivation to study. Hais, i hope i don't end up like this during prelims though. Will be sitting for my chinese paper 2 tmrw, prepared to flunk. D: Anyway, i'm super duper excited for Friday cause CJ will be having an event at republic poly and i can't wait to see 'em perform againnnn!!!! Esp. alton. HAHAHAHHAHA. Okay, i'm gonna go eat my beancurd now. Ending off with a picture we took at star awards last sunday! :>


No comments:

Post a Comment